Hi, I'm Tim.
- I received a BFA in furniture design from the Rhode Island School of Design in Providence, Rhode Island.
- I worked for 5+ years as a footwear designer for Converse, a very nice sneaker brand in New England.
- I took a break from full time jobs for 18 months to focus on my personal work, spend time with my family, and drive around the country.
- I lived in Southern California and worked as an Art Director for apparel graphics at Hurley, a lovely little surf brand in Orange County.
- I am currently at Nike in the Innovation Kitchen, working as a footwear Design Innovator.
- My work has exhibited in various places throughout the 'States, my products are sold all over the world, and I've been featured in many glossy magazines and countless nerdy art and design websites.
- I'm excited to see what will come next.